MADISON, Wis. – Stevens Construction Corp., a Madison, Wisconsin-based general contractor, announced several key corporate, project management and preconstruction promotions, as well as shareholder additions.
“As we continue to grow, we also continue to generate award-winning results–and maintain trusted partnerships,” said CEO and President Mark Rudnicki. “This success is only achieved through the contributions of our outstanding team.”
“We are better because of the enormous skills each Stevens corporate family member brings to every project,” Rudnicki added. “It is always rewarding to acknowledge and recognize the talents of our construction professionals.”
- Alyssa Norsby Kolden | EIT, LEED AP BD +C has worked in the construction industry for the past 10 years, coming to Stevens four years ago. She was recently promoted to Senior Project Manager and was added as a Stevens Shareholder. Alyssa manages large projects in Senior Living, Multifamily, Student Living and more. She is an avid reader, a member of WCREW and a proud UW-Platteville alumna. She received a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Construction and Structures, and a minor in Mathematics.
- Dave Schroeder | P.E., LEED AP, DBIA began his career as a structural engineer, serving in that role for eight years. He transferred his engineering skills to general contracting in 2006 and worked in building information modeling, quality assurance/quality control, design-build management, and operations. He joined Stevens in 2015 as a project manager and transitioned to the preconstruction team in 2019. Dave was recently promoted to Senior Preconstruction Manager and was added as a Stevens Shareholder. He is an ardent mountain biker and skier. Dave graduated from UW-Madison with a Bachelor of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering with an emphasis in Structures.
- Derek Rinabarger is a Senior Project Manager with over 20 years’ construction industry experience. He joined Stevens seven years ago to manage some of Stevens largest and most notable multifamily and mixed-use projects. Recently, Derek was added as a Stevens Shareholder. He graduated from UW-Platteville with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology Management with an emphasis in Building Construction Management and a minor in Business Administration.
- Matt Hartenstein is a 20-year construction industry veteran. He has been an integral part of the Stevens preconstruction department for 18 years and became a Shareholder in 2019. Recently, Matt was promoted to Vice President of Preconstruction and is responsible for overseeing preconstruction operations company wide. He enjoys deer hunting, fishing and the outdoors. Matt graduated from UW-Stout with a Bachelor of Science in Construction and a minor in Business Administration.
- Jon Koch | LEED AP has over 25 years’ experience in the construction industry and has served as a Stevens Shareholder for the past six years. Today, he was formally announced as the Vice President of Project Management and is responsible for the general oversight of the project management staff. Outside of work he enjoys mountain biking, downhill skiing and keeping up with his kids’ sporting events. Jon graduated from UW-Madison with a Bachelor and Master’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering with an emphasis in both structural design and construction management.
- Steve Vogt is a serving Stevens Shareholder with over 27 years construction industry experience and 25 years with Stevens. Today, Stevens formally announced his promotion to Vice President of Construction Operations. Steve is responsible for all aspects of field operations and self-performed work. This includes oversight of field supervisors, labor and equipment. Steve works together with the design team to coordinate and plan all self-performed work. Steve enjoys boating, skiing and softball. He attended Clemson University in South Carolina and Construction Supervisor Academy.
- Alex Wolf has been in the construction industry for eight years, joining the Stevens team as an Assistant Project Manager in February 2020. He was recently promoted to Project Manager. Alex is based out of the Milwaukee office and manages schedules, subcontractors and resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and under budget. When Alex isn’t working on senior living or multifamily projects, he is hunting, fishing, woodworking or spending time with his family. He graduated from UW-Stout with a degree in Construction Management.
About Stevens Construction Corp.
Stevens Construction Corp. was founded in 1952 as an engineering firm in Milwaukee, WI. After quickly evolving, Stevens began specializing in full-service general contracting with distinct preconstruction, project management and field production departments. By the 1980s, the company’s expertise in specific markets spurred it to open an office in Madison, WI. This expansion enabled Stevens to help pioneer the multifamily market and provide thousands of housing units throughout the state and Midwest. Stevens is now headquartered in Madison with offices in Milwaukee and Bloomington, MN, offering services throughout the Upper Midwest.
Media Contact: Kristin Larson, Marketing Specialist